dt125r clutch

coombeys
This post is 5658 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

my dt125r which i do beleve is a 1990 has no reactions from the clutch the cable is hocked on and nothing happens i can put it in gear and it wont roll with clutch held in like ment to. Also the bar which holds the the cable that is dog legged just pulls straight out is it ment to.

i havent got round the check the bar that rounds under the engain that enters the clutch on the other side yet.

Anyone have any ideas of what it could be.

Thanks Coombeys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that bar shouldnt just pull out there should be a retaining bolt holding it and a circlip.

Yer Thats what i though just wasent 100% sure on it any ideas on whi the clutch isent working .

Yer Thats what i though just wasent 100% sure on it any ideas on whi the clutch isent working .

thhat will be why the clutch wont work you need to fix that first. that bar pushs another bar inside the engine whitch pushs against the outer clutch plate to open the clutch. you will need to take the case off so you can see the clutch plate housing to set the clutch once your done.

best of luck buddy.

thhat will be why the clutch wont work you need to fix that first. that bar pushs another bar inside the engine whitch pushs against the outer clutch plate to open the clutch. you will need to take the case off so you can see the clutch plate housing to set the clutch once your done.

best of luck buddy.

ok thanks i will try that.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online