thundercat suspension setup

garysb
This post is 5659 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys

i seem to runout of tread on my front tyre before the rear is this right,cos i thought it should be the other way around, a friend said my suspension setup is out,has anybody got any ideas

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys

i seem to runout of tread on my front tyre before the rear is this right,cos i thought it should be the other way around, a friend said my suspension setup is out,has anybody got any ideas

Cheers

It might be your tyre. My friend (who has a ZX636) has the same issue, he has just got a new front tyre and he went for a 70 profile instead of a 60 (your's is probably 70 as standard if it's the same as my FZR foxeye) and it's evened it up. It's probably nothing to do with that at all but might be worth just checking you have got standard sizes on both the front and rear

It might be your tyre. My friend (who has a ZX636) has the same issue, he has just got a new front tyre and he went for a 70 profile instead of a 60 (your's is probably 70 as standard if it's the same as my FZR foxeye) and it's evened it up. It's probably nothing to do with that at all but might be worth just checking you have got standard sizes on both the front and rear

Thanks Wayno for the info,i've got all standard tyres on 120/60 front 160/60 rear, i thought about changing profile just didn't know what that would do to the handling its somthing for me to check

Cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online