White R1 Stolen EA07 DVX

kevlar212
This post is 5638 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

Some scum bags have stolen my 07 White and Red R1 with carbon akrapovic pipes. The bike was parked outside my house in W14 London, covered chained, and alarmed. Guess it was picked up and put into a van.

Reg: EA07 DVX

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the way things are going, we may have to have a "stolen bike section"

hope some one can help with this?

m8 hope you get it back,,

i think everyone needs to keep a close eye bikes at the min as it is cumming up to that time again when everyone is out on them,, best of luck m8 chin up, hope you get the f***ers,

beating sum with bats who pinch bikes is not a crime it is only a crime if you get caught doing it!!! :angry:

I have a few mates in the force.

From what they've said it seems that a lot of these foreigners who sail to our shores with large vans to 'buy' our second hand stock of bikes are helping themselves to extras that they like the look of :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate to say this, but your bike could well be in Bulgaria or Czec by now and fully re-registered.

Best of luck anyway though.

hope you get your back mate.

as madisson said about being re-registered, i went to the customs office here in ireland to clear my bike on friday and all they do (after emptying your wallet) is take the log book from you and give you a new reg number, they dont even ask to look at the bike never mind check numbers. this done they send you the new log book simple as that.

• 3 weeks later...