My FZR600R

dai21t
This post is 7252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My FZR is now in bits, thought I'd give it a quick colour change as I can't ride it due to bust collarbone! I'm just glad I'm getting rid of the horrible paint scheme! Here's how it is at the moment, going to be Toyota metallic blue, with white wheels. Ordered new fork springs today, hopefully it'll be finished by the end of this weekend.

fzr1.gif

How it was, yuk :

fzr600r-2.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hey nice colour 8)

Is the single seat cover the same as the YZF one? :?

• Admin

I dont want to get your hopes up, but im pretty sure ive got one unless my dad has thrown it out when sorting out the shed a while back. Will have a look tomorrow for you :roll:

• Admin

I dont want to get your hopes up, but im pretty sure ive got one unless my dad has thrown it out when sorting out the shed a while back. If i can find it you can have it. Will have a look tomorrow for you :roll:

bloody hell...just remembered i have a set of brakes boxed up for you here...sorry Dai, will get them off definately this weekend...many apologies :oops:

• Admin

Sorry dai my dad has thrown it along with my other back panel which WAS repairable but not to my dads mind :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Wheels are now done and on, All thats left is the tank and left and right fairing panels to be painted tonight, and the bike will be finished by Saturday.

Also rebuilt the front forks, new oil, Hagon progressive springs and seals. Its lucky I did this as these are the 2 springs that came out of the forks, don't think they're matched!

spring.gif

DCP_2411.gif