XJR 400 (import)

DangerMouth
This post is 5310 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This bike has me completely stuck sometimes. :blink:

I love her, but trying to find parts to fit is extremely time consuming. I had to replace the front forks and wheel after a slight 'accident' and have eventually got it back on the road. The forks were slightly annoying to source but manageable. Then I got a wheel through ebay that fitted perfectally until it was being fitted and it was found that the bearings were the wrong size and apparently impossible to buy!

However, now one of my back shocks have blown and realise the other will more than likely go soon and want to find some new ones as soon as humanly possible.

Does anyone know of any shocks from another make or modle will fit this? As this is an import I have found out the hard way that I need to be 100% sure what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Danger :P

x

• 11 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I honestly can't believe no one replied to this post.

I do understand now that asking this question was a little silly but having a years more experience is a lot in bike years :)

Perhaps I'll get a wee bit more of a response to my upcoming posts about modding my new bike.....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online