rebuild

adi750crow
This post is 5662 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can somebody out there suggest where i can get the torque settings ie; head,wheel nuts from for a 1971 YAS1.

I have the clymer service manual which tells you all other info except these settings.Just the head nut settings would be usefull

cheers !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can somebody out there suggest where i can get the torque settings ie; head,wheel nuts from for a 1971 YAS1.

I have the clymer service manual which tells you all other info except these settings.Just the head nut settings would be usefull

cheers !

Hi There,

when the Yas1 was new no one worried about using a torque wrench to tighten stuff up, the wheel spindles were tightend up until the split pin hole lined up with the castle nut & the head(s) were just tightened down untill tight, but if you wish to be correct use data from a later manual (RD125a ~ DX) which will give you the sprocket carrier, wheel spindle and cylinder head torque settings, but I guess you dont need them too much

Regards JIm

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online