1 piece or 2 piece suit?

JohnR6
This post is 7245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Shall I buy a 1 piece or 2 piece leather suit. I would mostly be riding around town and probably go for a cruise in the country side and coast on weekends. Which one would be better and why?

The following are my main criteria:

1) SAFTY

2) Comfort

3) keep you warmer

Hope this makes sense. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1 peice for saftey.

1 peice for comfort.

2 peice for practicallity when its warm and you want to take your jacket off.

I would say that on the bike they would both be as warm as each other. i have never got cold when I am racing. Even when it was snowing! :shock: My hands on the other hand (lol) were freezing! :x

Yes, I am thinking about a 1 piece suit, but at first I thought 1 piece might look a bit silly.......but hey, if it's better, then I'm going to go for it.

Never compromise with SAFETY!! :lol:

2 piece is much more convenient....go to a bike meet and see the performance when the fashion victims try to take a piss.

If you want to look like a Riding God then 1 piece is the only thing to have.

Be hard and get both....or is that skint 8) and get both :shock:

1 piece if u wanna look like a power ranger

2 piece as said more practible 8)

never had a 1 piece, so cant comment on that. always 2 piece for me, far more convenient, looks fine(and after all, we aint on a catwalk ya know :lol: 8) ) easy to get your pecker out incase you need a piss or a nun walks by, good in summer etc. i say 2 piece first, then maybe after a while try out a 1 piece. just dont buy your 2 piece from a fenchy, he'll direct you to the toilet :lol: gettit 'i want 2 piece'.....i'll get me coat :roll: :lol:

Have seen 2-piece suits that zip together @ the waist 8) ........that way you could have the Best of Both worlds :wink:

Come to think of it, 2pc suits might be better cos' if you get a rip on your trousers then you can just replace the trousers rather than the whole suit like you would with a 1pc suit. 8)

• Admin

You can get your leathers repaired, you dont have to replace them :shock:

I have a one piece and they are a pain to get in and out, and as alan said your bolloxed when needing the toilet :shock:

You can get your leathers repaired, you dont have to replace them  :shock:

and i know just the man to fix them :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online