Where's Yammie Girl?

Pete
This post is 7399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Case closed....the Mullets are bang to rights! 8)

Yammie...I keep telling them that my James Dean image is the way to go.....but no, they insist on looking like something out of Wayne's World! 8)

like i said before young old long hair short i dont care as long as they are a good F***

So what's the goin rate then!?, you sound like the bin I went out with years ago, but for fekn long, the "hole" of Scotland had been through her.

• Admin

Well i have a good haircut and im a good f*** :wink: Just a thought Alan, check out the user gallery take my pic to the hairdresser and hey presto :lol:

Well i have a good haircut and im a good f***  :wink: Just a thought Alan, check out the user gallery take my pic to the hairdresser and hey presto  :lol:

hey presto......i'll look like every other lad in the street :lol: :roll: :wink: not my style mate 8) :lol:

• Admin

Well could be worse :wink: you could have a mullet :lol::lol::lol:

• Admin

Your getting as bad as pete with these pics :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online