YZF-R125

gmanhearn
This post is 5507 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi ,

Just woundered if anyone has put any accessories on a yamaha r125 ive just brought the 09 model in blue ,

and was going to put the tank pad and yoke protectors ,double bubble screen and the seat cover to match

has anyone done any of the above and if so does it look worthwhile ?

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ,

Just woundered if anyone has put any accessories on a yamaha r125 ive just brought the 09 model in blue ,

and was going to put the tank pad and yoke protectors ,double bubble screen and the seat cover to match

has anyone done any of the above and if so does it look worthwhile ?

My bike is an 09 black/red.

I looked at the seat cover it doesn't look much different to the seat though so i doubt its worth it, i put a motrax rubber ronny red/black to match the bike it looks really good, as for the screen i just plan on getting mine tinted black rather than buying a new 1. I personally got the crash protectors fitted they don't look that great but they do save ur bike a lot (someone knocked my bike over and it saved a lot of damage :angry: ) i had a datatag alarm and immobliser fitted to it so i don't have to worry about a lock when i park up somewhere and it lowers ur insurance

• 4 weeks later...