R6 2008 paint codes?

rob19600
This post is 5665 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi.... hope everyone is ok... could anyone help me with the Yamaha Paint code for the metallic blue used on the 2008 (with gold wheels) R6?... I want to get my Arai painted the same colours as my bike but I haven't had the time to dig out and search for code numbers, any one help?

many thanks!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi.... hope everyone is ok... could anyone help me with the Yamaha Paint code for the metallic blue used on the 2008 (with gold wheels) R6?... I want to get my Arai painted the same colours as my bike but I haven't had the time to dig out and search for code numbers, any one help?

many thanks!!!

Just Phone Yamaha mate, they should help you out, other than that check the frame/headstock for codes.

If your not sure which code it is, Google it

many thanks!!!

Have a look here:

http://www.colorrite.com/matrix-colors.cfm...FTOKEN=71290786

And this:

Yamaha Blue color by the PPG Prophet Paint detector **PPG Paint DBC4798**

One Pint Contains:

DMD646 - 19.5

DMD624 - 159.6

DMD658 - 226.3

PRL92 - 269.8

DBX689 - 531.7

Yamaha Blue Dupont Colors AM74 Blue Pearl 24.2