new lad

John-R6
This post is 5546 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all new lad from the midlands uk new to bikes just brought a r6 so ill be sticking around

:wavey: hiya, welcome from another R6 owner :D

:welcome: john enjoy your stay, please aquaint yourself with the nearest fire exits......

• 3 weeks later...

glad you passed

got my testerday on the 16th april to see if im ready to do the 3day crash corce :D im 17 on 13th so it not long now...

any advice for me ???

dont worrie about the instructor he is a biker too and judt get good night sleep before hand and ride your own ride and you will be fine just remember every think you have learned

good luck

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , jOHN !!

And good luck.

;)

Hi John,

Like you I'm new to bikes, I'd never been on one before doing my CBT in December. Passed my test in March and got my second hand R6 straight away. It's my pride and joy, I clean it every week and I'm always looking for nice days to take her for a ride.

I put a post on here about how to improve my riding and had a lot of good feedback, the first thing I did was get on my local 3 day "Bike Safe" course; its free, run by the police and you get loads of freebies (dvd's, buff, beanie, books) its well worth it.

After a lot more practice I'll do the advanced rider course.

Enjoy you bike ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online