JOg RR problems

stereecon
This post is 5668 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there

what colour is the end of the spark plug?, could possibly be a fuel mixture problem

Thanks for reply - my brother checked it over yesterday and said all was fine - we did buy a new spark plug and he put it in - bike still has the same problems

i had the same problem when i bought a brand new aerox.

it was just because where they have pretty much no power they struggle especially when going up hill. i no jog rr are very quick bikes especially when they have lighter rollers and a sports exhaust put on.

so could just be the fact of needing a few tampers with the bike.as soon as i got the ring out of the variator it hasnt cut out since.

i had the same problem when i bought a brand new aerox.

it was just because where they have pretty much no power they struggle especially when going up hill. i no jog rr are very quick bikes especially when they have lighter rollers and a sports exhaust put on.

so could just be the fact of needing a few tampers with the bike.as soon as i got the ring out of the variator it hasnt cut out since.

Thanks - I will call our local scooter shop and get a sports exhaust put on - any recommendations?

i personally would go for a leovinci zx depending on how much you wanted to pay. id advise that you should buy the part from

http://www.adrenalin-pedstop.co.uk

if you didnt want to pay over 100 id advise a GIANNELLI exhaust.

hope this has helped

Thanks so much - i know nothing about scooters - anything to stop a stroppy teenager from lagging behind his mates or having to push it up a hill!

id also advise if ur wanting to make his jog rr go faster than his mates get the ring taken out of the variator to it will make quit a significant diffence, it wont change the excelleration but it will add about 10 mph onto the top speed

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online