Fancy a wee drink?

Piston_Ported
This post is 7260 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at you lot.  :D  :D  Nice outfit! you sure it's not a hidden fetish with you?  :D  :D  :P

nevermind them..where's my pint of smooth :wink:

nevermind them..where's my pint of smooth :wink:

one pint of smooth coming up. Were you the one who mentioned babycham? that's for drinking out of belly buttons. hehehehehehehhehe ;)

LOL at you lot.  :D  :D  Nice outfit! you sure it's not a hidden fetish with you?  :D  :D  :P

"Hidden?"

Not at all PP.....I love that look.

Why do you think I kept watching "Allo Allo?" :lol:

"Hidden?"

Not at all PP.....I love that look.

Why do you think I kept watching "Allo Allo?" :lol:

Nooooooooo, i meant YOU in maids' outfits. :lol:

Nooooooooo, i meant YOU in maids' outfits. :lol:

That is a strange fetish of yours PP....wanting to see me in a French Maids outfit.

Still.....you're not the first lady to express that sentiment! 8)

And where I live, you won't find a dry pair of knickers within a 20 mile radius! :lol:

That is a strange fetish of yours PP....wanting to see me in a French Maids outfit.

And where I live, you won't find a dry pair of knickers within a 20 mile radius! :lol:

before this goes rapidly downhill, I would just like to point out, i prefer my men in leathers. hubba hubba. :D:D:D:D:D

yeah that's cos you live in wales and it's always pissing down :P:lol:

the guy is from the film 'predator' pete, i co-starred in that film along side him, you might have heard my screenname 'arnold schwarzenneger'? i was quite a big hit till i grew my mullet :oops:

you might have heard my screenname 'arnold schwarzenneger'? i was quite a big hit till i grew my mullet :oops:

Then you became the Governor of California & it all went downhill from there :lol:

• Admin

Terry O Neil who used to train with us, is a very good friend of arnie and is always getting to visit him :cry: he and jackie chan are my heros :lol::lol::lol: My girlfriend loves my dvd collection :wink: