DT175

ted99
This post is 5650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the direction of where I might find a rear mono shock for my 1980 DT175 mx. Yamaha will supply a new one at over £300 which, although keeping original is important, is just too much. I have searched quite well through Google but so far no joy.

Also, can anyone confirm if the DT125 shared the same shock at the time?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the direction of where I might find a rear mono shock for my 1980 DT175 mx. Yamaha will supply a new one at over £300 which, although keeping original is important, is just too much. I have searched quite well through Google but so far no joy.

Its Here Ted

...Paul

ive seen shocks on ebay and yes i think the 125 and 175 were the same think the only differance was the barrel and piston.

ive seen shocks on ebay and yes i think the 125 and 175 were the same think the only differance was the barrel and piston.

Thank you. I have found a 'new' shock for a 125 and will give it a try.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online