help

jasonclatworthy
This post is 5674 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Firstly i'd like to say hi to all yamaha owners. I'm new on this site. Anyway i need some help. my bike is leaking oil from the what i think is the breather pipe. The weird thing is it only starts to leak when its not running and its cooling down. Any ideas please?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

Firstly i'd like to say hi to all yamaha owners. I'm new on this site. Anyway i need some help. my bike is leaking oil from the what i think is the breather pipe. The weird thing is it only starts to leak when its not running and its cooling down. Any ideas please?

Hi Jason,

where is the tube located ? and does it connect to the air filter box ?

Regards Jim

Jim thanks for getting back. I've looked at it and it goes up to the air filter i think

Hi,

if that is the case you could have some expensive problems, normally oil leaking from the breather tube points to serious engine probs but I guess you need to trace where the tube runs from & to.

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online