cbf125

hobbo
This post is 5675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

picked up my cbf125 yesterday as my old cg125 workbike with over 50,000 miles on it needs to much work to keep on the road, so much better than the cg fills bigger than it is and overall a nice bike hope to get fz600 on road this year

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

picked up my cbf125 yesterday as my old cg125 workbike with over 50,000 miles on it needs to much work to keep on the road, so much better than the cg fills bigger than it is and overall a nice bike hope to get fz600 on road this year

bit bloody windy to ride today especially on a small bike. hope you enjoy the new bike

bit bloody windy to ride today especially on a small bike. hope you enjoy the new bike

even bloody windy on a bigger bike,blown all over the place coming back down the motorway glad to get home, hope you enjoy your new bike hobbo and get the fz600 back on the road, i enjoy riding my fz

thanks,

but im a all weather biker snow rain fog ice this is the only year that has stopped me in 10 years, when you get to 50 you have to think about the pension and hope i can live to enjoy it.

thanks,

but im a all weather biker snow rain fog ice this is the only year that has stopped me in 10 years, when you get to 50 you have to think about the pension and hope i can live to enjoy it.

50 your only a youngster lol i also ride every day the older you get the more i tend to ride as you never know how long you can carry on but will review it at 70,but no chance off bad weather keeping me off it

yes your wright i was going to buy a car as as all my friends think i am mad to drive in this weather but im not the one

stuck in traffic and have to sleep in ther cars

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online