FS1E Crash bars

ally tonks
This post is 5591 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just been cruising ebay looking for some V75 bits (!) and came across these crash bars

Not seen them before so thought they might be a nice period add-on for somebody, they cheap too!#

ebay item no: 320347154902

:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just been cruising ebay looking for some V75 bits (!) and came across these crash bars

Not seen them before so thought they might be a nice period add-on for somebody, they cheap too!#

ebay item no: 320347154902

Hi Ally,

I dont tend to fall off the FS1 and wouldn't need them but back in the day they did look a bit pooey I hated working on them as you had to do another few bolts in order to service the motor/chasis .. time is money :mellow:

Regards Jim

yeah fair play!!! :lol:<_<

just thought it could be a nice rare item..................

wizzing off topic, got chatting to my son about old tamiya r/c cars we used to thrash about, looked my one up online and there going for around £800!

All the stuff we used and threw away, it's criminal

yeah fair play!!! :lol:<_<

just thought it could be a nice rare item..................

wizzing off topic, got chatting to my son about old tamiya r/c cars we used to thrash about, looked my one up online and there going for around £800!

All the stuff we used and threw away, it's criminal

Hi Ally

Too true ... I've picked loadsa stuff that people have thrown out ... all working. I 'found' a PC tower once which I moved on for about £50 one of the benefits of being a binman !

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online