Yamaha YZFR125.

JUST ME!
This post is 5693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Geday all, Wondering if anybody has heard of any information as to when and if the baby R1 will be available in Australia. Apparently it was displayed at the Sydney bike show. Was this to gauge public interest or a sign of its intended release to the Aussie market? HAVE A BLAST! Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Geday all, Wondering if anybody has heard of any information as to when and if the baby R1 will be available in Australia. Apparently it was displayed at the Sydney bike show. Was this to gauge public interest or a sign of its intended release to the Aussie market? HAVE A BLAST! Paul.

g'day mate, i havnt heard of this bike is it a 125cc, i know honda have released the cbr 125 and its not much chop at all!! if it is a 125 lets hope its got a bit more go than the cbr hey.

g'day mate, i havnt heard of this bike is it a 125cc, i know honda have released the cbr 125 and its not much chop at all!! if it is a 125 lets hope its got a bit more go than the cbr hey.
Yeah Geday bud and welcome to the site! This little jigger looks to be all over the cbr 125. Plenty of info about it on the web, u-tube and the like. From what I can gather they do a 150 as well. I think the licence laws are different in the UK so there are plenty of smaller bikes available there that we don't get a sniff of hear in Oz. I can't wait to see one in the flesh. I am very interested in purchasing one HAVE A BLAST! Paul.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online