Comments on the Rider....

Ttaskmaster
This post is 5393 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The driver is a cock. I'm stating that as fact. I'm trying to figure if the rider could have avoided this......

Very Crazy and Dumb Accident, He Dont See It Come - The funniest home videos are here

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Reason I wondered was he was drifting right in his lane.

My thought would have been to drift left and go around the back of Cock's car.

Looks like he got quite hurt too.

My thought would have been to drift left and go around the back of Cock's car.

I with you on that one.

Still, that's the risk you take when you go too fast, he really should've see the car moving over from lane 1 and started to slow in anticipation.

Its easy to say he was drifting right, but that may have been his instinct to go right at first, perhaps he was hoping the car would not go so far right as it did do thereby blocking his escape, or maybe he had a wheel locked...we all know that bikes do drift when wheels are locked especially if they leaned over a bit , we arent to know.

All I can say is that I would hate to be either one of those guys.

I spend most of my time riding/driving looking for a way out in case something like that happens.

shouldnt this be in the video section?

Car drivers fault without a doubt

The biker seemed to be keeping up with the flow of traffic on a motorway - maybe he could have avoided it but if he was in the middle lane and had pulled out into the right lane from behind a truck or something he would not have seen this in time.

Drivers fault 110%

Good to see the people waiting at the bus stop came to his aid! Oh they didn't they just looked the other way, lets hope they don't need anyones help one day.

He should have seen that early enough to avoid a collision.

IMHO, it's a 50/50 fault. The car driver for not looking and drifting without signalling, and the biker's for riding at sphincter clenching speed with traffic about.

• 3 weeks later...

No way, deffo the drivers fault. Regardelss of the bikers speed, he should have been looking for anything that was in either lane. How many times is it said drivers look but dont actually SEE? This is 1 of those cases.

Drivers fault, without a shadow of a doubt!!!

Clearly the driver feels that all three lanes belong to him/her, and that he/she can swerve as they please!!

One lane at a time, flipping ar$eHole!!

A taxi driver tried something similar with me today. At next set of lights, I got the pleasure to readjust his wing mirror for him, free of charge!! He tried following me too!! haha, but you can imagine, 8.50AM, London!! ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Driver at fault from wht i can understand... should havee been looking and not doin anythin stupid like that, then there is the question of front and back brake though because really both should stop a bike in seconds and the final is what is he doing on that side of the road when most riders ride just off the white line????

i understand compleatly thou that it is drivers fault

• 1 month later...

think the biker locked up and ended up drifting in to the car so its the cars fault and the biker obviously dosent know how to emergancy break as he locks up both wheals

• 3 weeks later...

almost happend to me the other week come round the corner and some dickhead decided to stop in the middle of the road and i had to get hard on the brakes break left mount the curb and undertake him at 50 on the pavment, dodgy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online