Norfolk babe!!

yammie girl
This post is 7316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i do actually, that is if we dont get spammed by alias twats too much. i don't know whats up but try and keep a happy ship eh. i'd rather just have a laugh and talk about bikes. you dont seem happy when there arent many people on the forum but i'm afraid that's just what it's like, it's just a message board type thing not a chat room

This is a motorcycle forum based around Yamaha's.

Probably better if you got involved in motorcycle discussion rather than making repetitive attention seeking posts.

Tell us about your Cat for instance...what tyres you running, any mods etc.

like i said right at the start im new to all this

the cat is my first bike apart from one i had when i was 16

i bought her then did my DAS in may, ive ridden on her miles mostly on my own as mates are surrey area....

as for attention seeking im a woman i cant help it.

Nice one....you're getting into it now.

Just chill and talk about bikes.

Here's a photo of the Cat I had in 99.

I loved that bike....unfortunately my back and wrists didn't....so it had to go. :cry:

Tcat1.jpg

tell you what pete, they look bloody nice in black!! 8) how did you like it? handle good? i heard they had kinda soft suspension for hard fast riding

tell you what pete, they look bloody nice in black!! 8)  how did you like it? handle good? i heard they had kinda soft suspension for hard fast riding

I found it fine Alan, couldn't fault it myself. But then I don't go belting about. The Internet Riding Gods will always find fault with everything.

And Yammie girl....you need to link the original photo not the thumbnail from the other site.

i have a strong back and wrists

:shock: you better watch out Mozzy will be steaming in there mind :wink:

But I'm a lot older and heavier than you, so the riding position was not right for me.

Remember though Pete, ur only as old as the woman u feel :wink: :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online