Legendary Honda build quality!

Pete
This post is 7275 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ahahah.

we are haveing a serious discussion on one of finn-forums about honda cbr´s as well, as 9 of the 2003 model cbr600´s have blown their engine. it doesnt sound like much but if i guess that 2-300 new cbrs were sold in finland, thats about 5% of them blow their engine before 5t miles.... :lol::lol::lol:

honda's=shit and gay!! :lol: simple as that, here's a tip regarding honda's......don't but one! get a yam or kwak instead :!: :lol: :roll: 8) :wink:

Sounds like their Corporate Massivness :roll: has finally caught up with 'em, only to bite 'em in the Ass :lol:

Hi,

I've just had a year of legendary Honda build quality with a CB1300. I've just swapped it for a new XT660R. The Honda had so many little niggles - oil pressure switch, stones wedging between rad and fan making the fan not work, weeping rear suspension, misting up instrument dials, rough clutch cable action, wiring loom recall - it did my head in. Premium brand? don't make me laugh :shock:

Alan

Hi Alan....another Welshman with an XT? 8)

I'm not far from you either....in fact I'm going to be going through there tomorrow.

Are the Law still hassling bikes on the Prom?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online