Former Yam Rider.....

YamaHead
This post is 7263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....is now making good progerss with Kwak's GP effort & been running in the top 10 so far this season.

Shinya Nakano had a horrific 300kph crash only a week ago, & is ready to race this weekend in Spain with some new spec Bridgestones 8)

22414_nakano_04barct_7028_an.jpg

Interesting SideNote: Nakano has a brother Shinja, that races CART cars here in the states 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

bloody 'ell was he ok after that crash :shock: glad to hear it :D i didn't think he was going to stop rolling along the ground :( just goes to show the safety gear nowadays is tops 8)

I know what you mean there Alan.......he went rolling Ass Over TeaKettle for quite a ways :shock:

Safety gear is killer these days, but I think Shinya is a pretty resiliant guy too :wink:

i think that he was bloody lucky as well. that looked like one can not survive it!! :(

i think the kwak looks have not improved this year. the last year model was perhaps the most avesome looking GP machine but now they have gone to the ducati type styling with the front. dont like it. dont like the duce either.

Tamada's tyre did exactly the same as Nakano's but was lucky enough not to crash...

Bridgestones :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online