Blue spot calipers on rear of FZR600R

wayno
This post is 5669 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've got myself a set of blue spot calipers to go on the front of my FZR600R and was wondering if the rear blue spot will fit too. I know there's no need to change it but I would like a matching set of calipers if they're an easy fit.

Also I went into my local Yamaha dealer at the weekend to see how much a seal kit for the front R1 calipers was and nearly shat myself when I was told it was £100 for 8 rubber seals (robbing scumbags). If anyone else is reading this and needs some go to www.wemoto.com they do them for £30. They are obviously pattern parts and I've not used them so don't hunt me down and kick me in the nuts if they're no good, just trying to help out

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I put a set on the wifes 600 Fazer, it just needed a bit of filling on the bracket to make the bolt holes line up. don`t know if it`s the same set up as your bike ?

I was going to put a picture on for you but,,, it would appear we can no longer do this !!!!

disc.jpg

Ok it`s sorted !!

No pictures?? That sucks

Oh well, if there's filing to be done I'll just stick with the original, I'm only thinking about it for cosmetic reasons anyway.

Cheers for the reply though

I put a set on the wifes 600 Fazer, it just needed a bit of filling on the bracket to make the bolt holes line up. don`t know if it`s the same set up as your bike ?

I was going to put a picture on for you but,,, it would appear we can no longer do this !!!!

disc.jpg

Ok it`s sorted !!

The calipers mount above the disc on the FZR so I'll have to check it out with a rule and a keen eye B):blink:

Thanks for the pic though, they do look good

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online