will these carbs work well on a R1 keihin fcr39

R1 joy rider
This post is 5683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all i have a guy that is tuning my bike at the mo and hes got a set of keihin fcr39 R1 carbs that he said will fit and ive also go a QB carbon air box to go on as well will this all work and how good will it be ANY ONE NO ???

Thanks R1 joy rider

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all i have a guy that is tuning my bike at the mo and hes got a set of keihin fcr39 R1 carbs that he said will fit and ive also go a QB carbon air box to go on as well will this all work and how good will it be ANY ONE NO ???

Thanks R1 joy rider

Hey mate, i would say they would work very well if the guy thats tuning it is good, flatsides are quite difficult to set up well but when they work there excellent, i use Keihin FCR's on a 1100zzr engine in a radical clubsport that i help run n they do a hell of a job. Mite have a higher idle speed as well, are you using the bike on the road?

Hey mate, i would say they would work very well if the guy that's tuning it is good, flatsides are quite difficult to set up well but when they work there excellent, i use Keihin FCR's on a 1100zzr engine in a radical clubsport that i help run n they do a hell of a job. Mite have a higher idle speed as well, are you using the bike on the road?

Hi thanks for your reply . Im going to use it for both some track days and road use to i think the guy nos his stuff as he talks a good game some friends of mine have used him and say hes vary good so will have to wait and see just hope it goes well!!

Thanks .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online