Fancy Dress Dilemma...

Batifan19
This post is 5680 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys n Gals...

As it says up there ^ ive got a fancy dress dilemma...80's theme..would you like to throw some good ideas in for me.. :unsure:

Me and a girl mate are gonna pitch up together so was thinking of something we could 'be' together (if u kno wot i mean)??... :lol:

:headscratch:

Cheers for any input folks..... :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys n Gals...

As it says up there ^ ive got a fancy dress dilemma...80's theme..would you like to throw some good ideas in for me.. :unsure:

Me and a girl mate are gonna pitch up together so was thinking of something we could 'be' together (if u kno wot i mean)??... :lol:

:headscratch:

Cheers for any input folks..... :thumb:

skinny ties and pleated pants.

make sure she has shoulder pads. ;)

skinny ties and pleated pants.

make sure she has shoulder pads. ;)

Shoulder Pads & back combed BIG hair lacquered to the hilt! Yeah could be Bonnie Tyler, or Crystal Carrington from Dynasty...they both looked the same :lol:

Someone has suggested Ghostbusters :lol: but there's only 2 of us and were erm both girls :blush: liking the idea though...proton packs n all..yeah baby :crylaugh:

Leg warmers, spandex tgghts, headbands and pumps - a la Olivia Newton John :lol:

untitled-1.jpg

Or Madonna of the 80's (and yeah i used to dress like that :lol: )

madonna_80s.jpg

1.jpg

Leg warmers, spandex tgghts, headbands and pumps - a la Olivia Newton John :lol:

untitled-1.jpg

Or Madonna of the 80's (and yeah i used to dress like that :lol: )

madonna_80s.jpg

1.jpg

I STILL dress like that :crylaugh:....Madonna not ONJ :lol: I always wanted those boots she wore in Desparately Seeking Susan..those silver studded efforts :rolleyes: ...never mind eh...

Ill keep ya posted wid developments, this could be funny :lol:

going by the picture of Madonna in the lace get up, I'm guessing, using her eyebrows as a ready reckonner, that she has to shave her entire tummy area ? wojy think ? :rolleyes: , she's still a minx tho'.

For 80s inspiration, look at Guns 'N' Roses, Gary Numan, any New Romantic (such as Heart) or Cock Rock band (Whitesnake, Van Halen), Depeche Mode, Joan Jett, Dire Straits......

Or pick an 80s TV show, like Knight Rider, Airwolf or The A-Team. Robin Of Sherwood was always good.

Don't forget advertisements too - Something like The Honey Monster would go down nicely as you could really misbehave!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online