79 DT175 mxswing arm bushes.

taffny
This post is 5605 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I've been on the hunt for a Bush set for my DT175 MX swingarm, my local dealer can't (or won't) get spares for earlier than 91 model bikes. Is that usual?

Also does anyone have an idea where I can get one, as my search has so far turned up nothing?

Regards,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If i was you i would find another dealer as all the dealers i speak to are really helpful if i need spares for my 1983 350 powervalve providing they are still available and not discontinued.Sounds like your dealer finds it too much trouble and can't be bothered.Tony

I recently purchased swinging arm bushes for my DT175mx, Yamaha still stock these items and they are cheaper than parts from other companies, I paid around £3 or £4 each if I remember correctly. It's always worth checking how much genuine parts are before purchasing somewhere else.

Your dealer should be able to locate all parts that are available from Yamaha, I would question him and ask why? I suggest you write to Yamaha and mention this if he won't supply you with parts, I’m sure they would be interested in any dealer who is not helping there customers !!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online