how it all started

liquidcooled

Oi Hippies!....this isn't the Haight Ashbury area of San Francisco  :roll:

You bet your Ass it ain't! :evil: .......that's where all the LimpWrist Honda riders hang out! :roll: :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

short back and sides and and brushed fowards on top.

i found a pic of my dad with a mullet 15 years ago and i thought it was a dog assleep on his barnet

i like my hair to be nice and short

i dont think long hair will suit me as i am 6ft4 tall with a little knob and long pubes it would seem kinda strange...........

by the way its not the size its the ass thats pushing it and i got 15 st of ass thrusting mine YEAH BABY YEAH :shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry i got a bit excited then :oops:

short back and sides and and brushed fowards on top.

i found a pic of my dad with a mullet 15 years ago  and i thought it was a dog assleep on his barnet

i like my hair to be nice and short

i dont think long hair will suit me as i am 6ft4 tall with a little knob and long pubes it would seem kinda strange...........

by the way its not the size its the ass thats pushing it and i got 15 st of ass thrusting mine YEAH BABY YEAH        :shock:  :shock:  :shock: 

sorry i got a bit excited then  :oops:

you're fucking loopy :lol::lol::lol: