urr

divster
This post is 5565 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

have i been naughty or something

just ive noticed that thing that says warn % wot is it ? :(

<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

have i been naughty or something

<

if you are naughty, the mods will smack yer bum. the smacks get harder the more you are naughty

if you are naughty, the mods will smack yer bum. the smacks get harder the more you are naughty

Can we appoint a mod to do the smacking ?

I might be tempted to slag someone off........................... But not if I'm getting my asp tanned by Mr Drewpy or OG

Are we allowed to wear a mask - :ph34r:

:whip:

Can we appoint a mod to do the smacking ?

I might be tempted to slag someone off........................... But not if I'm getting my asp tanned by Mr Drewpy or OG

Are we allowed to wear a mask - :ph34r:

:whip:

:lol: Dont think that was the plan Darren but since you mention it I reckon the behaviour here is gonna get much worse soon...Goff's gonna be busy busy busy...course you can wear a mask, and your batman pyjamas! :lol:

It is indeed a warning meter.

Only you can see your own.

If you use the 'C' word, you might get a 10% warning.

If you use it to insult someone and do so several times, you can expect something like 50-60%.

If you slander someone, intentionally and severely break copyright, post a video of you raping a goat, or do something else that is expressly forbidden in The Forum Rules, expect a 100% and likely a permanent ban.

It's basically a Naughty Meter so the Mods all know how bad you've been recently.

I need to hospitalise someone - I've not been naughty enough and I'm hoping Mistress Goff will spank me at some point!! :lol:

I'm hoping Mistress Goff will spank me at some point!! :lol:

That's easy,,,,

post a video of you raping a goat,

Good idea, but i dont think we should have this ...

the only reason we have got this mod is because handai got a week ban.

just my opinion..

i run a huge site with 133k members and barley even use it then, so using it here sounds daft.

anyway i will stop moaning, whatver makes ya happy eh..

Good idea, but i dont think we should have this ...

the only reason we have got this mod is because handai got a week ban.

just my opinion..

i run a huge site with 133k members and barley even use it then, so using it here sounds daft.

anyway i will stop moaning, whatver makes ya happy eh..

Hi shokz, im confused that you think its a good idea but we should not have it here, there aint any point having mods if they cant stop fights and slanging matches like what just happened recently, we dont think it does the site any good when a member starts being abusive to another and now we have the means to deal with it which we didnt have last time. We arent about to start warning and banning for the slightest thing and hopefully you wont think its daft if the occasion does arise.

i just get the view that its been added becuase of handai

there isnt any other threads that suffer from slagging etc

It's an included feature of most Invision Power IP. Boards.

Most other forum software has the same thing.

The ONLY people who can see it are the Mods and the individual user.

It's a private reminder to the user to say, "OI - You been warned".

It's either that, or the Mods spend their lives sending PMs.

there isnt any other threads that suffer from slagging etc

Its not because of Handai - over the past few weeks some changes have been made in the forum - some you will have noticed some you will not - and there are more to come, but Rome wasnt built in a day.

This is just one of those changes/improvements - it wasnt brought in just because of one person.

As Tt pointed out - it means we dont have to send loads of PM's to each other - if you've been warned then the other mods can see it and it cuts out any confusion - we like it cos it helps us to work together as a team.

I mod on 4 other forums - 2 of them are amongst the largest subscription sites on the UK www - all of them have some kind of flagging system for members - it makes life so much easier

ok i no were you are coming from. i didnt think anyone on this forum got warnings.

but useful for future if one does get a warning.

goff pm me these url's k thx

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online