fazers

liquidcooled
This post is 7266 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

are they as good as all the mag reviews say? the 600 i mean. and what are they like power wise? good midrange etc..? starting to want something a bit more modern and my insurance is getting cheaper :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here's the two I had:

Fazernew.jpg

bal2.jpg

They're brilliant! 8)

Go like stink....though power kicks in at 7K...but still pull OK up to that.

Handling.....tremendous.

Brakes....R1 calipers....say no more.

Comfort.....very good both rider and pillion.

Fuel.....average 55mpg.

Early model with square fairing has shit lights and rusty downpipes though.

The later model with R1 type fairing....those problems are sorted, and build quality is better.

Basically a 600 sports in a standard package....and only Group 12 insurance.

You probably guessed that I like them! 8)

sounds good 8) so a fazer would be a step in the right direction from my xj?. i want to move up the biking ladder a bit ya see. i like the first ones most tbh so i'd prob try for one of those

thanks pete :wink: the xj's a good bike and i will do the summer on it before i think about getting another bike, might get a better deal in winter?!. a fazer is top of the list. it's just when i was working on the xj the other day, i started thinking do i really want to be pissing about with another old bike. all my bikes have been old ones needing work :roll: i want to just clean and ride one 8) the xj aint that exciting either :oops: a good solid stepping stone none the less :wink:

I have checked out the FZ6........it's a nice ride, but I think I'm with you on that one Pete.....

I like the Originals alot better :wink:

I guess the real Pisser about those is that I can't afford one! :roll:

It's crazy that you don't get the bikes that we do Scott.

And the manufacturers always say..."There's no demand for them!"

But how can there be a demand for them unless they're available for sale in the first place?

It's crazy that you don't get the bikes that we do Scott.

And the manufacturers always say..."There's no demand for them!"

That's BullShit! :evil: ......

I contribute all that to the Damn EPA :roll: .........they've been screwing up all our potential Fun for years now! :?

What's the EPA?

it's the enormous penis assocation pete, you wont have heard of it :roll: :lol: i on the other hand have been a paid up member since i grew my mullet 8)

What's the EPA?

The Enviromental Protection Agency.......the very same bastards that impose all the emission standards that choke the life outta our vehicles :evil: ........& any 2-Stroke owners worst enemy :wink:

Oh Yeah........'bout the only good thing about buying a vehicle from down there is NO RUST..........but the Smog equipment is the worst :x

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online