yzf 750r R1 back end conversion ??

bulldog25
This post is 5689 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, i have seen pics of the same bike as mine (yzf 750r) with a r1 back end on can anyone help me

on how to do this and what year r1 back end fits i know you have to drill a hole in the frame but apart from that am lost,,,,,, can anyone help me or tell me where i can get this dun??????????? thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A 98-99 R1 subframe should bolt straight on - They share the same Deltabox main frame.

A 98-99 R1 subframe should bolt straight on - They share the same Deltabox main frame.

i hope that is the right one" thanks anyone else know???????????

The YZF subframe is welded on so you can't swap them over without cutting and rewelding. The seat unit from 98 to 200 inclusive will fit the standard subframe without too much modification. Have a search on here or the net for FZR600 seat swaps as they use the same rear subframe and I know it's been done.

Cheers

The YZF subframe is welded on so you can't swap them over without cutting and rewelding. The seat unit from 98 to 200 inclusive will fit the standard subframe without too much modification. Have a search on here or the net for FZR600 seat swaps as they use the same rear subframe and I know it's been done.

Cheers

thanks for that i hope i can sort this out as i would love to put the r1 backend on thanks i put a very modified r6 backend on but i just dont know if it looks right or not. have a look at my bike pics in the gallery! see what you think"

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online