First Ride Out Since November!!

HalHark
This post is 5580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

glad ya got out mus admit its been bloomin nice today, well it would be if it wernt so windy been out on the divvy all day here n there , went to sherburn for a coffee (needed to thaw out cos it got seriously chilly :huh: ) it was nice to see the place packed again and then to see a mates gixer slabside fighter so had a dam good drool over that and scored a gsxr swingarm for my bandit fighter and other bits roll on summer the wife wont see me much ;):lol:

Been riding all through Winter, myself..... Don't see what the fuss is about.

I'm already tired of all the rude, ignorant bastards who don't nod or wave back!! :lol:

Been riding all through Winter, myself..... Don't see what the fuss is about.

I'm already tired of all the rude, ignorant bastards who don't nod or wave back!! :lol:

I though it was just me........

Funny how the winter riders alway wave/nod/flash/whatever at you, must be a kinda "hell, another looney" thing!

Glad you guys managed to get out, just take care, the roads are still really slippy, what with all that salt they've been throwing around......