anybody know of any yzf-r125 street fighters

carpergav
This post is 5604 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi ppl just wondering if anybody knows of any yzf r125's about???? i had a yzf r125 that was stolen and got a new 1 on insurance and have now bought my old 1 back and im half way through streetfighting her .just wondering if any1 has seem or got 1 them selves? please let me know people :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:@ :@ :@ ment to put anybody know of any yzf r125 street fighters as title can any1 change that??? i cant seem too change it myself (:D mr or mrs moderator :D )

nope, no r125 street fighters, i reckon it'll be pretty damn original. the back end is already pretty high up so it'll look cool.

Good look with it

Tom

well i hope to post sum piks from mi bro's fone cos i done quite abit on her already just need to find cable to connect phone to commy ;)

glad to hear it, keep us updated

Tom

yeah i would love to see pics as i am doing it 2 mine as i crashed and no fully comp....

took all the fairing off and it still looks nice when i get it back off my mate to make it road legal i will get pics of it on here... but its my project bike want to make her sound nice to found a scopian can for 200 so all happy so far... and just need a tail tidy.... and it should look alright.... want to put a USB Powercommander on it... and if i can find a racing air filter for it.... want more air in take because i have been told it could make it sound better!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online