How many Rossi's

axl
This post is 7269 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I was once upon a time, been off my bike for so long havent got my knee down yet :oops:

nope not me, never have been. bikings equivalent to nova driving boy racers. nobbers in other words :lol:

Been biking for 20 yrs. & had my knee down a half dozen times or so......even made contact with the elbow once :shock:

........but a boy racer wannabe I AM NOT :wink:

i have so far missed abt 10 PERFECT Track-day´s this spring!!! :x

luckily this no-go-period will soon be at end. just (20mins ago) i finally put my 1040 wisecos in place (yes. inside freshly bored cylinder´s) and now the only thing between ME and THE TRACK™ are 4 pairs of valveseals that have not yet found their way into my head :wink: .

once that´s sorted out. hopefully by the end of this week.... UUUUuuuuUUUu too tha track.

No sorry mate. im not a wannabe rossi... why´d U ask :D:D:D

• Admin

Hey glad your bike is almost done cterror 8) Dont talk about track days i so wanted to do some this year just couldnt afford to because of travelling :cry:

Been biking for 20 yrs. & had my knee down a half dozen times or so......even made contact with the elbow once :shock: 

........but a boy racer wannabe I AM NOT  :wink:

aaaaaa.... i couldn resist to ask this!!!!. Did your elbow touch the ground like this 8)

yamaha-r7-99-bikepics-163071.jpg

• Admin

The thing that looks the best with that pic is that he is doing it one handed :shock:

But he really is hanging off that bike trying to get his elbow down, the bike isnt really that far over :roll:

i had a my tzr that far over once.......right before it fell on top of me :lol:  :roll:  :wink:

Bet you're glad it wasn't your XJ :shock: :lol: