Addendum to Wild Buch posting

wildone
This post is 5553 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Please find listed below the details of this years Durham / NorthEast Charity Easter egg run.

As I asked of you in my previous posting ---- Why not start your season by making some hospitalised kids special for a day ?

Meet at TESCO, Dragon Lane / Rennys Lane , Gilesgate, Durham 12th April at 09.15hrs for registration.

( Tesco's always have eggs at all prices "on the day" to make your donation simple and eggstreemly safe)

Leave Tesco about 10.00ish then off to Darlington Memorial Hospital , stop there for a cuppa while eggs are delivered, then on to Durham University Hospital to deliver their eggs too.

Dyawannabee2.jpg

Once all are delivered it’s on to Aykley Heads for tea, biscuits and a bit of a road casualty chat / presentation. (nothing too indepth!)

Look forward to seeing you ALL there, hopefully SNOW FREE!!!!!! THIS YEAR.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Please find listed below the details of this years Durham / NorthEast Charity Easter egg run.

As I asked of you in my previous posting ---- Why not start your season by making some hospitalised kids special for a day ?

Meet at TESCO, Dragon Lane / Rennys Lane , Gilesgate, Durham 12th April at 09.15hrs for registration.

( Tesco's always have eggs at all prices "on the day" to make your donation simple and eggstreemly safe)

Leave Tesco about 10.00ish then off to Darlington Memorial Hospital , stop there for a cuppa while eggs are delivered, then on to Durham University Hospital to deliver their eggs too.

Once all are delivered it’s on to Aykley Heads for tea, biscuits and a bit of a road casualty chat / presentation. (nothing too indepth!)

Look forward to seeing you ALL there, hopefully SNOW FREE!!!!!! THIS YEAR.

Its a great idea but i'll have to pass on it myself on account as its a too far away one and i'll be going on a local one to me, just like last year, great to be a part of these things when theres a big turn out. For any of our members in your locality, if youve never been on one give it a go, good fun and put a smile on some kids faces. ..highly recommended.