to everyone

anakonda
This post is 5692 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi goff,

im a newby in this forum.and ive been reading some topics on here,i can see that ur one of the moderators. recently handai was suspended for using bad words,is it because hes just a member and hes not aloud to use such foul words?(i can understand that coz its offensive to use them)im saying that coz u the moderator have used the "F" word several times, in wich i think is wrong specially it offends u wen its used against u or anyonelse,and also wen handai left the forum for a few weeks and then came back with a DAS in his hand, happy ofcourse..anyway he was a changed man then,,friendly,,talking civilised to everyone..and then one time u posted this topic called"victory in bus lanes" or something..

anyway handai asked u somethig wich is this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (handai @ Jan 6 2009, 11:24 PM)

even though they havent changed all signboards yet???

REPLY by GOFF:

Give them a fuckin chance! This was only agreed on the 5th January - its only the bloody 7th today!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the man asked you a sensible question and he got an abrupt anser..why??is that the moderators attitude?

and then the recent incident..handai posted this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (handai @ Feb 15 2009, 12:22 PM)

do u all know the importance and the technique of down-shifting gears? very important ie;to avoid locking up rear tyre and to avoid unecessary wear on the drive train.

so..if u wanna kno the technique just ask..

"this is for newby riders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from my point of view, i think he was referin it to learners..if u read the last sentence...

then wat happens?????

u LAUGHED AT HIM< u slagged him off big time...and then comes pilninggas...asks some silly questions:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handai, some questions for you:

What are your views on back-torque limiters in aiding competent down shifting? Do you think as devices they are useful for instance if all weight is transferred forwards? What about the response times of such devices?

What technique do you use to mate engine speed to rear wheel speed on traditional set-ups? Do you blip with two-fingers or lower rpms to avoid blipping?

What are your views on puposely allowing the rear wheel to break traction on down-changes to allow the motorcycle to be 'backed-in' Rossi-style?

How do you think variomatic and electronically controlled dual clutch systems differ from regular clutches when undertaking down changes?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

handai would ofcours find some answers to these type of questions as hes not an engineer to have an instant answer.

anyway he gathers some answers from the internet like anyone would do...then he posts them...then wot happens???

you slagged him off AGAIN>>>who on earth would not get veksed in his situation???

i think its a bit unfair on him wen everyone is against him that moment....however there was one person atleast understood him:(barkwindjammer) He replies to goff:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Goff @ Feb 16 2009, 06:15 PM)

This is THE funniest thread i've seen in a long time

barkwindjammer:

some of you may mock, but am 42, just got a 600 divvy (a comforting sort of name for a bike )

so this kind of input is, well, unvaluable to no vices, like wot I am, so am gonna make a confession, yes, sometimes I am a cabron !, there.

so please moderators be fair to everyone....thank you!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online