Crunching sound??

Marc Spector
This post is 5687 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

More trouble with the bike, has been running fine for a few days and then this morning as hit reserve filled up tank at my local station and staright after it wont start? i tried to bump start it but no luck it just wont start?? anyone have any ideas??

Its a 00' TW125 and just had a new carb/choke fitted. Tank was filled right up so im lost on what could be?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

More trouble with the bike, has been running fine for a few days and then this morning as hit reserve filled up tank at my local station and staright after it wont start? i tried to bump start it but no luck it just wont start?? anyone have any ideas??

Its a 00' TW125 and just had a new carb/choke fitted. Tank was filled right up so im lost on what could be?

Hi Marc

I guess you checked the kill switch (if fitted) back in my era (70's/80's) I went out to loads of break downs for a kill switch !!!

Regards Jim

I'm not sure what kind of ignition control you have, but back when I did my learning, I have had points stick together and keep me from moving on after parking.

I would start by looking for a proper spark.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online