XT125 Brake light failed

bexman
This post is 5613 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guys,

Just a quickie, I'm relatively new to biking, started riding on the road last year and not a great mechanic either!

I've noticed today that my brake light is not working on either front or back brake operation, It looks as if its stuck on, is there anything obvious I should be looking for? Before I dive in blind folded??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Guys,

Just a quickie, I'm relatively new to biking, started riding on the road last year and not a great mechanic either!

I've noticed today that my brake light is not working on either front or back brake operation, It looks as if its stuck on, is there anything obvious I should be looking for? Before I dive in blind folded??

Problem solved, sorry for waste of post! I surpassed myself! There were two spade lugs on the brake lever and both had come off under the rubber grommet!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online