down shifting

handai
This post is 5693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:chair:

hey drewpsy what do u do for a living u half fucking wit?oh yeah just lurking on and around this forum.watching every details,every corner of this forum

winging about the reactions of other people towards modifications,i think u need one urself,,,a nice chrome can in your brain,so everytime you bang your head against the wall, a big booaaarrrr sound come out of your ears full of wax,,guess its a better sound that is...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey drewpsy what do u do for a living u half fucking wit?oh yeah just lurking on and around this forum.watching every details,every corner of this forum

winging about the reactions of other people towards modifications,i think u need one urself,,,a nice chrome can in your brain,so everytime you bang your head against the wall, a big booaaarrrr sound come out of your ears full of wax,,guess its a better sound that is...

:zzz:

Not often i do this but..........

*moderating hat on*

Whilst we all like to have a laugh and giggle, personally attacking people in this forum is not allowed - especially when its one of the moderators.

Either take the posts in the jest they are meant or dont post at all, but if you continue to call people names and attack them in this forum, you will be dealt with.

*moderating hat off*

Now then - who's turn is it? :lol:

Personal attacks on me are allowed, so long as you do it in person and you fully understand me when I tell you I'm armed :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online