Alex

axl
This post is 7269 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was looking at your bike and other's who have the yzf 750, and Iv'e came to the conclusion that mine has definately been "raised" at the seat rails.

maybe not by much but it has raised, cause where the welds are that come out from the frame, the angle at the frame is about 25 degrees then goes to about 30.

I thought the back end look kinda high, I'll need to same pics sent in of this thing, well then again just imagine a 94' yzf 750 without a fairing in black (all black, apart from the tuning forks symbal on the tank) a slightly raised back end small twin h/lights and your there!, oh, and blue wheels :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

There is a picture of my frame on here somewhere that will show you what it should look like standard.

Im really not sure how it has been raised though. As the front of the seat slides under the bracket that holds the tank down. :roll:

Take the seat off and post a pic then we can tell for def

• Admin

Just a thought, hope you havent got the wrong rear strut on the bike, cant see that standard adjustment would go that far up.

Curiously waiting for photos :?

Alex......I'm also beggining to think it's not an Ohlins back shock either :cry:, but yea I'll get some pics together, and give you a keek at this bike/back end and see what you think.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online