Help wanted.

Jayne Plaxton
This post is 7408 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I own a 1996 TZR 125 R. For some unknown reason my headlight has stopped working.

The headlight flash function works but not the dipped or main beam. The bulb is definately ok. Is there a fuse that can cause this problem. Has anyone got a wiring diagram, all I seem to get is blank looks when I ask about manuals for it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Jayne (new biker)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ya Jayne...welcome aboard, try giving your light switch a soak in WD40.

yeah the prob could be in the switch itself, as beezkneez says give it a squirt of wd40. failing that have a look inside it and check the connections. welcome btw 8) p.s be wary of unmutual, he's welsh!! :shock: :lol: :wink:

nice one 8) small things like these are often overlooked and bigger probs are suspected, glad it was the easy one :D

You tell em Moz!

This place is starting to look like a Judas Priest concert! :lol:

ROCK! :twisted:

Judas Priest!.....Now you're talkin' my lingo 8)

Seen 'em 3 times back in the 80's :wink: .........can't beat those dualing lead guitars 8)

something's wearing thin.....can't think what it is though, could it be petes hair? possibly my patience for mozzy? nah it's got to be the mullet jokes :roll: :lol: shut the fuck up :evil: :lol: 8) :wink:

oh yeah and mozzy, you had better go and get yourself fitted for a wooden jacket, you're going 6ft under mate :twisted: :lol: 8)

went to see an AC/DC tribute band last saturday

www.backinblack.co.uk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online