General Help Here

Alex
This post is 5057 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

whats the deal with the above link, every word i searched retured zero results. is there a problem with it?

What exactly is it you are looking for?

• Admin

The help functionality is for help in using this software, the forums.

well I just tried searching 'yamaha', 'yamaha dt125', 'fazer' nothing seems to come up in the search results, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Why would you find any of those in the section thats all about how to use the forum??

If you want those you need to click the search button at the top of the forum and look there.

The FAQ section is ONLY info on how to use the site.

so it isnt really for help searching for contents of member posts?

No - its for searching for info on how to use the site functions.

As i said - if you want to search members posts use the SEARCH facility at the top right of the forum.

No - its for searching for info on how to use the site functions.

As i said - if you want to search members posts use the SEARCH facility at the top right of the forum.

alrighty then, thanks for clearing that up for me

• 9 months later...

Hi there! i just want to ask for a permission from the admin that i will be forming a group of Motorcycle riders which is The Yamaha Owners Club here in the Philippines specifically in Davao City. Is it alright then? Please reply ASAP, thanks!

• 4 months later...

My '77 xs360 idles normally when i first get it started but has very little torque/power when i ride. After about 20 mins of riding something happens, usually sounds like a large backfire, and the bike starts running very well with about 3x more torque. However, when this happens the bike idles at about 3500 rpm. Any ideas what's going on here? I am a complete n00b, this is my first bike.

• 2 months later...

My '77 xs360 idles normally when i first get it started but has very little torque/power when i ride. After about 20 mins of riding something happens, usually sounds like a large backfire, and the bike starts running very well with about 3x more torque. However, when this happens the bike idles at about 3500 rpm. Any ideas what's going on here? I am a complete n00b, this is my first bike.

You are posting in the help section for "Forum help".

Try and repost this in the classic section and you will probably get some replies ;)