slackers

Beezkneez
This post is 7227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm pissed too  

1. 1. I'm pissed too

• yes
    • no

am i the only one getting pissed with people joining the forum just to post something for sale..then fuck off and never post again :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh it gets to me too Baz.

Think the worst example was that guy who joined and started promoting his business here. Then it appeared he shortchanged one of the members. :roll:

i completely agree with you baz, it's not right joining up just to try and sell something. it's a community bike forum not exchange and mart :roll: it's also a shame that we have so many members but only a group of us that actually post. for any readers out there, we dont bite, just post and talk about yer bike 8)

Yeah......If you're going to take the time to sign up, @ least post a note letting the rest of us know who you are & where you're from & what you ride! :?

• Admin

Yeah the weird thing is i quite often see peoples names browsing the forums of whom i have never seen or heard :roll:

• Admin

Thinking of your forks did you get any sorted in the end :?

• Admin

Yeah we dont offer that sort of help :lol: You need one of them sofas for that :shock:

Thinking of your forks did you get any sorted in the end  :?

I really need to do something about them now.

Fork oil is dripping onto my calliper and disk and flicking all over my shoes and pants!

I haven't been riding it for a while.

They are 38mm forks and forks off an SRX, FZR or FZ 400/600 should fit.

So if anyone knows of anything let me know. I have been keeping an eye out on the e-bay but not got anything yet.

Just change the oil seals , Did the pair of them on me divvy a coupla weeks back an it only took a coupla hours.Mind you the Haynes manual is a god send. Cost 8 quid for the fork oil and 4 quid for the seals coz they are the same as the DTR seals. :lol:

Yeh it gets to me too Baz.

Think the worst example was that guy who joined and started promoting his business here. Then it appeared he shortchanged one of the members.  :roll:

Yeah he got onto me Pete...wanting to know 'bout my sliders..must have expected me to give them away, cos he's never been back in touch when i told him how much they were :wink:

Just change the oil seals , Did the pair of them on me divvy a coupla weeks back an it only took a coupla hours.Mind you the Haynes manual is a god send. Cost 8 quid for the fork oil and 4 quid for the seals coz they are the same as the DTR seals. :lol:

I have had the oil seals changed but they started leaking again. The stantions are shot at and the seals wont seal. They are too soft as well and need stiffer springs.

So I thought it would just be much cheaper to get another set of forks.

hey Beezkneez ur sliders cheaper than those of motrax?

very touchy subject atm skyline...they will retail @ £18.50 and are a better grade of plastic than motrax and dainese :wink: but you'll just have to wait until i'm finally up and ready with my stock levels.

• Admin

Have you managed to get a lot of stockists yet, or are you going to wait until your production side is a+?

i'm waiting until i've got loads of interest from stockists and ditributors alike, would be pointless to produce 1000's of sliders without people stocking them :shock:

but have been "shit" on again by some more bastards :evil: although tool is produced they have asked for DOUBLE what was originally quoted and i'm not prepared to pay it..so i'm at a stage of limbo again :evil:

Bazza

• Admin

How the hell have they came up with double :shock: