dt125 water in the bottom end

dpy1980
This post is 5701 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there

been doing a top end rebuild on my dt125 this week...was just about to but the new piston in today and i notic that i have got water in the bottom end. the bike as been out side but as been under cover and the bike was well cooverd as well....so not sure where the water as cum from...so now i dont no what to do next.

so can any one help me

dudley

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there

been doing a top end rebuild on my dt125 this week...was just about to but the new piston in today and i notic that i have got water in the bottom end. the bike as been out side but as been under cover and the bike was well cooverd as well....so not sure where the water as cum from...so now i dont no what to do next.

so can any one help me

dudley

sounds like the waterpump to me, maybe the seals are gone! although if it was sitting for a long time condensation can gather and possibly leak through depending on the position of the piston

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online