Af'noon.............

pingu
This post is 5591 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greets from the sunny sarf west.............'kinell,it IS sunny as well.................. :blink:

Oh,aye,name's Pingu,well,not really,obviously,I mean its not on me birth ticket or owt................ :huh:

Erm,got myself A MILDLY SCUF............sorry,stop shouting,mildly scuffed V-max now that me Buells on its way oot the door.............well into me family,stoatfighters and real ales,and............er..............bikes................oh,and metal!

Think thats about the lot............BOOYAH!

Apparentley. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greets from the sunny sarf west.............'kinell,it IS sunny as well.................. :blink:

Oh,aye,name's Pingu,well,not really,obviously,I mean its not on me birth ticket or owt................ :huh:

Erm,got myself A MILDLY SCUF............sorry,stop shouting,mildly scuffed V-max now that me Buells on its way oot the door.............well into me family,stoatfighters and real ales,and............er..............bikes................oh,and metal!

You'll be alrite in this weather then Pingu :lol: welcome matey

:welcome: which part of the SW?

Oop norf...............lovely place,my (much) better halfs from up there where they all wear flat caps............and have biiig heeds on their lager.............. :huh:

I,for my multitudinous sins,am living just a stones throw from the M5.........a really,really GOOD throw..........y'know,like one of them skimming stone type things...............

Forgive me if I witter,too much loud music/swarf/bangs on t'swede/loud streetfighters................all good fun!! :lol:

Oh,aye,junction 25 in Zummerset to clarify my stone-skimming area............

a bloody wurzel !!!!

I am a cider drinker, oo arr ohh arr eh!! :lol:

I used to live in combe martin and watermouth castle had a wurzel montage...... class!!

come to think about it, it was also a vaccum cleaner museum

suppose you have Jethro to balance things out

Oop norf...............lovely place,my (much) better halfs from up there where they all wear flat caps............and have biiig heeds on their lager.............. :huh:

I,for my multitudinous sins,am living just a stones throw from the M5.........a really,really GOOD throw..........y'know,like one of them skimming stone type things...............

Forgive me if I witter,too much loud music/swarf/bangs on t'swede/loud streetfighters................all good fun!! :lol:

ahem..bitter me o'pal bitter not lager youve much t'learn noot better than a nice pinta john smiths with a bacon egg an' black puddin buttie ;)

ahem..bitter me o'pal bitter not lager youve much t'learn noot better than a nice pinta john smiths with a bacon egg an' black puddin buttie ;)

I'll 'ave the buttie but yer can keep the Smiffs Divster,oi'm a....................ale drinker!! Not Cider either,Drewpy,rather over-indulged when oi were a laaad................. :o didn't know I'd eaten so much..............

South Brizzle?! Fook that,Pilningas,my fave place to avoid is Brizzle! D'you know a sprayer by the name of Ace perchance?

'Ere,Divs old fruit,you on any other forums? That tag of yours rings a bell fer some reason.............. :huh:

Boys Boys Boys....leave off...

Howdy from the Midlands!!! Well Stoke to be exact but who's bragging about that?? lol

We have a mixture of both norf and saaf ere...

"Worzels"...haha funny

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online