owdoo

divster
This post is 5596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

eyup all , just signed up so thaught id show ya my bike

the names divster im from yorkshire and im abusing a 96' xj6 divvy

it started out it was a mates so we swapped my kwak gpz750r (non runner) for this xj

was in pretty good nick apart from the fairing which was trashed

divpot001.jpg

so i decided to take it off

picture007hd4.jpg

basically run it like that since been used abused generally turning ratty

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

the latest problem was the immobiliser :angry: that went tits up so i traced it all and tore the begger out :D

and i managed to get a renegade race can off ebay couple of years back (i was gonna use it on my bandit fighter im building) but decided to put it on the divvy, its not finished yet so its been ridden with a insanly loud slash cut pipe

but this is how it'll look

Picture4310.jpg

it also has a renntec rack on and the next step will be a nice coat of matt black ;)

look forward to chatting to you lot , now im gonna go have a snoop round the site

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

aye ta very much fert welcomes,

oo eck did i say abuse,i meant to say ridden fast but not exeeding speed limits cos im a nice law abiding citizen :lol:

it get a good blast through to squires cafe at sherburn a fair bit and its been round olivers mounts a few times

ive recently decided to get another bike i had my eyes on a fj11 for a while , but the more i look/ride the divvy i decided to keep it , its just gonna get a coating of matt black and a few other touches ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online