Saw the new FZ6

axl
This post is 7411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

At Ride on this morning, wtf is it with that head light it's fekn horrible!!, the rest of the bike's ok. All in all it's just a reshaped fazer.

But what really got me was the new R1 with the pipe's coming out under the seat, :tu fekn ace!!.

Now how can I get that yzf to look like that I wonder :-k

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

No it has radial-mounted 4 pots for definate, i like the front looks pretty mean 8)

04R1_red_frntbrk_1734.jpg

I'm sure I saw one of the mags say it was twin pot. Probably MCN fucked up again.

But braking power is still well down from the original Fazer brakes which were lifted from the R1....and they were amazing!

• Admin

Just ignore everything ive just said :oops: Thought you were talking about the new R1 :oops: :oops: :oops:

But braking power is still well down from the original Fazer brakes which were lifted from the R1....and they were amazing!

Thats what someone's fitted to my yzf 750, and yep they are awesome :shock:, even after riding just nearly week, I'm allready braking later going into corners fekn brill :twisted: :mrgreen:.

Even outbraking the "go-fasters", in their lowered tin shite heaps :mrgreen:

I remember my mate who had a blade got them fitted to it, and he said they were better.