Sign in to follow this  
axl

Can you buy

the speedo drive thats inside the wheel, I dont mean the part that the cable goes into, it's the bit inside the wheel with the "lugs" on it.

Or is it a new wheel, again the mate tonight "oh you can buy them", I said he was talking bollocks, who's right?

The whole GEAR UNIT ASSEMBLY is only available as one item you cant buy the indivdual parts, have a look on yamaha-motor.com under parts and service

Yea I saw the gear unit your talking about, but it's bit inside the front wheel I need, with the 2 "lugs" that stick out and go into the gear unit.

Thats why I hoping I can buy it and not a whole front wheel.

DId you look on the yamaha-motor.com parts catologue. Look on the front wheel image and look and part 5 is this the piece you need, hopefully it is

Yea I saw it, I also called Ride On (my local shop) and they have the this small plate with the "lugs" on it that fit's in the drive.

£3 or something, so I'll get one today, and hopefully get the fekin speedo working.

Bet your glad 8)