Checked out the new XT660 today.......

Pete
This post is 7410 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....at the Yam dealers!

Fantastic machine, and a big step up in build quality and sophistication from my XT600.

action_03_tcm46-14318.jpg

I really like the twin high level pipes, and apparently they are 10bhp up on the old 600 as it delivers about 58bhp.

Anyone else checked them out yet?

BleedinYanks need not answer....cos the nearest you'll get to one is looking at the photo above! :lol:

Big fat lardy cruisers is all you boys can handle! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well....there could be a house move on the horizon...me and the wife have moved 22 times in the last 22 years. :shock:

So if things work out as planned, then an XT660 could be on the cards by the end of the Summer.

I really enjoy the ease of riding the XT, but miss the power of the pure street bikes. Overtaking now has to be planned very carefully TBH, cos you can run out of steam.

But at this present time, I can't see me switching back to the more traditional style bike cos this thing is much more fun.

• Admin

22 times jesus! Have you got someone hunting you :shock:

• Admin

Yeah they sort of point diagonally inwards bit strange :roll:

i tell you what, i'd seriously think about buying one of those!! nice........ no gorgeous!! :D

YAMAHAXT5ed.jpg

8) 8) 8)