Possibly another new bike lol

Goff
This post is 5621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just been over to my neares Yamaha dealers to take a look at the new XVS950A Midnight Star.

I have to say it is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Its light, comfortable and i do beleive Yamaha may have got it right this time. Looks wise, its sleek and sexy, the matt black compliments the chrome and tones it down a tad which i think looks so much better than the gloss black frame of the 650.

The only thing im not keen on it the fact that the brake fluid reservoir is right on the front, but i can live with that.

So - am now negotiating with the dealer for one of these babies - fingers crossed for monday! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

new bike, tattoos, bike parts ! i forgot since i left salford uni how poor you students are (bloody tax dodgers) most of the students cars were better than the staffs cars well better than mine thank god i retired sounds a nice bike might have a nosey was it chorley yamaha ?

new bike, tattoos, bike parts ! i forgot since i left salford uni how poor you students are (bloody tax dodgers) most of the students cars were better than the staffs cars well better than mine thank god i retired sounds a nice bike might have a nosey was it chorley yamaha ?

I am very shrewd with money - i save for what i want and have several invesments here and there hence why i get what i want when i want :D

And yes - it was Chorley. Might be going over again tomorrow so he can take a look at Elvira to confirm what he is willing to part ex her in for.

its boody cold out there today and the snow not due till monday so wrap up my dear, ps waiting for the next instalment on the tattoo thigh shot! well i am a leg man........

Hi Goff!

New bike looks good.

It'll be interesting to hear what they offer you for Elvira - these dealers normally have no appreciation at all for custom work on bikes, espec somethin as complex as your paintjob!

Hi Goff!

New bike looks good.

It'll be interesting to hear what they offer you for Elvira - these dealers normally have no appreciation at all for custom work on bikes, espec somethin as complex as your paintjob!

i asked in pro-bike if they would take my DT in part exchange for a honda CB250 and they laughed <_<

you would probably get more for it selling it privately, then put that money towards buying the 950 :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online