new and need help !

MrDixon
This post is 5712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all !

i'm new to this whole website so first of all i would like to say a big hello to all !

i've really wanted to buy a motorcycle for a while and now i finaly can !! w00t ! :rolleyes:

As i've never road a bike on the road before, i reckon i maybe abit nervous

so im unsure in what bike to get it !

i really wanted to buy a yamaha yzf r 125

but they are quite price'y and if i fall off it seems abit of a waste but they look great and i really want 1 !

In a way money isnt a issue to be honest but seems pointless if i smash it up, waste of a good bike !

anyone give me some advice weather to buy 1 or go for somethink cheaper and less nice ?

luke

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum Luke

A YZF R125 would be a great choice if you ask me! :thumb:

Great on petrol.....& light enough to cut your teeth on (so 2 speak).

Don't waste your time worrying about falling.....cuz TBH, it happens to even the best of us. ;)

Certainly wouldn't hurt to take a Motorcycle safety course if available, either.

Just take your time.....ride @ your own level......& don't hesitate to ask questions when needed.

Best of Luck mate ;)

you'll have to take a CBT first before you "hit" the road.

so that should give you confidence. the problem with 125's second hand is that they are usually butchered by the users as they don't know any difference. my first 125 was a box of bits and I had to rebuild it before i could ride it (KH125

:welcome: to the forum

Hi Luke, yes get the bike you would feel good on, its no use being negative about falling off, like yamahead said do the training and learn fast, then enjoy your bike this summer. ;)
Yeah mate,go for it.The power is unlikely to kill you and in the off chance it does, atleast you were on the bike you like. Just kidding,buy the YZF, I am still hoping the came to Oz. HAVE A BLAST! Paul.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online